DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Body building gym price ranges in cities

Posted by showbiz-696665 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by BSI-682011 - 9 years ago

HI,

I am looking to find a gym in Nicosia where I can make aerobic and my husband can make gym but until now I found only gym's which were too expensive for my pocket. I found gym's around the price of 50 euro per month.

Anybody know a good gym where the price is below 50 euro per month?

Thank you all

Sorry no image available
Posted by Marina-665922 - 9 years ago

Hi! Bravi health club in Pafos, Mesogi road. If You pay all year then you can have it around 300 euro per year, this coming some 25 euro per month. There its everything what you need. In winter was also similar offer clouse to you in Avanti or Aliathon hotel, i think contact with them and ask price, also Alexander hotel have gym. Bravi gym its some 15-20 min to come from Kato Pafos ( 10 km i think ).

Sorry no image available
Posted by TT BIKE - 9 years ago

same as limassol mate not sure on prices for pafos but the gyms down limassol are 60 to 70 euros 1 on limassol tourist strip is good very good weights room but 65 a month and 70 for for lemssos gym and that does not include swimming or sauna but the gyms are very clean and new if your after just a body builders gym down pafos put a msg on cyprus living forum thats pafos based

Sorry no image available
Posted by showbiz-696665 - 9 years ago

Thanks a lot indeed :D Any information for Paphos would be greatly appreciated - and also - is Paphos a large place for getting around on foot?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Stefan.N - 9 years ago

You won't find anything under 40 euro per month, classes or gym. If it's downtown or tourist area, prices are around 50-60 Euros, 70 for very good gym, with aerobics, sauna and other sessions, classes. This is for Nicosia.

Sorry no image available

Alright, sorry to be bumping :D I need to mention: I'm looking for places near Iberostar Ledra Beach Hotel.

Sorry no image available

Also, is there any chance I might find kyokushin classes between 1 PM and 6 PM anywhere, for under 30 euros per month?