DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Chemist Direct - delivery charges

Posted by Miguel-661697 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Miguel-661697 - 8 years ago

One Click Pharmacy has a very good selection, well priced and postagecosts are reasonable. I found on their website a Tea Tree Oil of 10mlthat was priced as £1,642.65 and I sent them a message to say I couldn't affordthat, because I knew it was a website error. They were amused butappreciated me pointing it out, and they told me it should have been £1,64. I emailed back to them and said that was a good 'reduction', so I could affordthat. :) I'll be doing some shopping on their site today and will hope that it works out well.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sweet Pea-703330 - 8 years ago

I was also annoyed that I had spent ages shopping, they could have informed their customers about their change of postage policy.
Thanks for the info on One Click Pharmacy, I'll certainly give them a go.

Sorry no image available
Posted by zippy-684991 - 8 years ago

Me too! i was horrified after spending a good hour adding things to my basket to find that for my 26 pound order I would have to pay 32 pounds to get it here !!!

I now use www.oneclickpharmacy.com which is the same as chemistdirect and they still have a fixed charge of 7.95 on any order. I save a fortune on painkillers (32 pence), lotions (2.54 for 500g tub of aqueous cream) etc plus get some old favorites that I cant get here such as Anne French, Fenjal and Aussie !

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sweet Pea-703330 - 8 years ago

Yes, I have used Chemist Direct for several years but won't be doing so in future. The postage charges have risen so much as you say. It used to be £9 for whatever you ordered, my last order they wanted to charge me £60 so I cancelled it. It would be cheaper to send it to a friend in the UK and get them to send it, but still expensive. I use another website www.feelunique.com, they don't have the same range as CD but do have free delivery to Cyprus.