DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

gynocologist

Posted by cinnamon-701332 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by salsagriega - 7 years ago

I have tried all these and none were my cup of tea - I hope you find one. I have gone back to my gp in the uk! its worth the flight!

Sorry no image available
Posted by rob102 - 8 years ago

I recently accompanied a friend of mine to Nina Pasidou's Clinic. This lady appeared to be extremly experienced and knowledgeable. Dr Nina was very professonal in her approach and took time to make her diagnosis. She speaks fluent english and explained the problem elegently and with kindness. I would not hesitate to recommend Nina Pasidou to anyone who needs the help of a good gynacologist. Clinic tel no is 25731213.

Sorry no image available
Posted by zippy-684991 - 8 years ago

Hi there Cinnamon,

I have just been through that myself. I had a Radical Hysterectomy and Pelvic Lymphadanectomy for Cervical Cancer. My treatment was done in the UK at Christmas. I am signed up with the BOCOC (Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre) here in Nicosia for checkups as well as seeing Dr Minos Solomou - Archilleon Limassol privately.

Also the Cyprus Association for Cancer Patients and Friends have a lovely group of ladies able to assist with advice, physio and emotional support should you need it.

All the very best to you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by spavlou - 9 years ago

I would also recommend Dr Midas, 25-740355

I have been to Dr Pantazis and Dr Midas and I thought that they were both very good Doctors although I didnt see them for the same reasons as you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cinnamon-701332 - 9 years ago

thanks a million

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 9 years ago

Hi

I would recommend Dr Pantazis. He is also a very kind person. He has a lovely new clinic.

Good luck.