DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Hairdresser - Larnaca

Posted by loubielou-702132 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by wendyvankuijk - 8 years ago

Try "A Cut Above".

It is across the road from the Electricity Board.

Excellent hairdresser (British) and very friendly.

Plus they always do special offers!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sellyB - 8 years ago

I have just recently joined Anglo Cyprus and found this.
I have recently moved to Cyprus myself and found it really difficult to find a decent hairdresser. Until someone recommended a hairdresser called Simon.
He has over 30 years experience. British trained in the city centre of Manchester, UK. He is absolutely brilliant, very friendly and offers lots of advice regards to maintaining your hair and has given me the most fantastic haircut, He has also cut my husband's hair recently and has made a great transformation of that too.
He is a precision cutter as this is what he specializes in.
I would highly recommend him, he takes his time with you and is very professional in what he does.
His prices were reasonable compared to what you pay out here for some average hairdresser, who would more than likely make a mess of your hair and for me he is worth every penny.
His number is 97720511

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyprus-dodger - 9 years ago

Nataliya has a great reputation for high quality work, she has Salon in Mackenzie next door to the Venue Pub - she is from the Ukraine but very good English. Tel 97672520

Sorry no image available
Posted by TH-668388 - 9 years ago

I go to the intersalon on Dhekelia road always been very pleased and you can have a proffessional or trainee.