DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for support group in Limassol

Posted by die5-688335 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by die5-688335 - 9 years ago

Again: thanks for any answer, but believe me, we are involved in the problem for 6 years now. He had different kinds of therapy and we ourselves come from the medical sektor.
We really know what we are talking of!
So, please no more ''advertising'' of therapy institutes. It is a real psychiatric problem, he has a psychiatrist.
We try - again- to find people with similar problems for supporting each other in everyday life!

Sorry no image available
Posted by RBM-691398 - 9 years ago

Support groups are not beneficial in dealing with such condition. What you need is a competent Coach/Practitioner who can help your nephew in an instant, helping him deal with it and creating a compeling future. Lasting change like this can happen in one session, as long as the client has a desire to overcome it. It doesn't have to be years of therapy, change can happen right away.

This can sound "too good to be true" yet it's the reality for people who choose to explore this subject further. Fully aware of the bold statement, at http://www.evolvedcoaching.eu/Cyprus you get full money back guarantee, so there is no risk to you. It's either worth your time or it isn't. Make contact and see for yourself.

How old is your nethew?

Sorry no image available

Thanks theodorou, but this is not what we are looking for, our nephew definitivly does not have the money for that. Had therapy for 6 years and no work for 3 years now.
Seems as there are no support groups in cyprus for mentally ill people, suits to the mentality - many tabus!
We just try to find others who are in the same situation for exchanging experiences.

Sorry no image available
Posted by theodorou yian - 9 years ago

hi sorry for the delay please try www.therapolis.com/nlp or through GOOGLE make the search nlp limassol it was my mistake yesterday that i didn't tell you to search through GOOGLE i will be very glad to hear from you that have find what you want.

Sorry no image available

Seen the site, but can't see the connection to support groups for people with depression.

Sorry no image available

hi have you seen this site i have written you just enter to this site in order to be informed what actually is n.l.p. in this site there are many places advertised from where you can choose have i explained well;

Sorry no image available

Hi theodorou yian, can you send me some details per mail, please.

Sorry no image available

hi try to search= n.l.p. limassol i wish is what your are looking for. you will choose any office you want .