Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Medical help!

Posted by AndreaH-701973 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by TH-668388 - 8 years ago

If you have your medical card you can see a gynacologist at the government hospital

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackiemou@live.com - 8 years ago

nickolas christofi is a great gyni doctor who studied in the uk he is at aretaeon hospital 22 200300

Sorry no image available
Posted by Stefan J - 8 years ago

The norm would be to contact one of the gynaecologists at any of the local private hospitals such as the Appelonion, alternatively you can find them in the yellow pages.

Just phone the switchboard and ask to make an appointment with one of them.

On the public sector option i have no idea.

My wife has used the same one for years but his name escapes me for the time being.