DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Nail Kit

Posted by Agahm - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by irinak980 - 6 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by chuchajenya - 6 years ago

Hi
Do you still Have drill?

Sorry no image available
Posted by zumb72 - 6 years ago

Hi

I have a brand new U.V lamp and a 2months only used drill for sale, both of them 200 euro and i will be in nicosia on the 2nd of june so if you are interested we can meet up some where to give you the stuff.

my mobile phone is 99111039.

Sorry no image available
Posted by irinak980 - 6 years ago

Hello, go to the www.NailsFashionProducts.com This is Cyprus online shop with nail materials, UV Lamps, equipment and much more. They have very good prices. You will found there the Starter Kit also. The shipping cost to Nicosia is 4.50 EUR by Travel Express Courier Service.

Enjoy!

Sorry no image available
Posted by YAKA - 6 years ago

hi try new Reforma company their prices and quolity is the best,

their contact 99079234

Sorry no image available
Posted by irinak980 - 8 years ago

Hi, go to the Cyprus e-shop "Premium Nails Materials". They have good quality materials and UV Lamps for best prices.

Sorry no image available
Posted by carole_benson - 8 years ago

My sister has just put a large nsi set on ebay with lamp amd loasd of gels all you need I will contact her to see the number its a absolute bargain,

Carole

Sorry no image available
Posted by Agahm - 8 years ago

Thanks for info!

I found also http://www.ibdbeauty.com/ they have shop in center of nicosia , lots of things there.

Sorry no image available
Posted by zoecyp - 8 years ago

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/36W-UV-LIGHT-NAIL-ART-CURING-LAMP-UV-GEL-STARTER-KIT-/270636031987?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item3f032a1ff3

this is a link to one of the shop sites on ebay i like 'style icons' its called. its worth having a look

Sorry no image available
Posted by zoecyp - 8 years ago

there are very good companys on ebay were i bought all mine from , postage was quick and was cheap.

i chose bits my self that i wanted , but there is start up kits around 75 english£.