DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

New (and free!) Yoga club in Nicosia

Posted by kouklamou-687611 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pulgoer - 8 years ago

Hi Caroline,

I would be also interested in some yoga classes in Nicosia. So please let us know if you did form the yoga "club".
Thank you
Katarina

Sorry no image available
Posted by ania3wro - 8 years ago

Hi.I do yoga since last September. I would love to join to grup like this, get new experiece. We can always go to a park and do yoga there :)Pls. let me know does this exist.Regards Ania

Sorry no image available
Posted by BSI-682011 - 9 years ago

Hi Caroline,

I'd be very interested in joining a yoga group here in Nicosia. I am beginner in Yoga but i love it and if we could have a small group to do this together a few times a week it would be great. Let me know if you arrange anything. ThanksBeata

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phods - 9 years ago

Hi Caroline, I'd be very interested in joining a yoga group in Nicosia. I also have a room in Makedonitissa which we could use and a few Yoda DVD's we could watch. Let me know if you arrange anything. ThanksPhotini

Sorry no image available
Posted by kouklamou-687611 - 9 years ago

It shouldn't take you long to walk to my flat from central Nicosia - I do it fairly often - or I'm on the No 14 bus route. I don't think we'll get enough people together to be able to hire a hall, but you never know! I'll be in touch again when more people have responded. Maybe mention it to your work colleague and ask her to e-mail, especially if she has yoga experience. I really do think the only way the club can work is if people have an understanding of yoga already. Limassolians, you can always start your own club! Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 9 years ago

Hi

I'd be interested for Limassol.

I have a clas twice a week and the teacher's excellent, but she goes to the UK for extended periods, and I don't practise at home, whereas I would with a group.

Sorry no image available
Posted by iris_ro - 9 years ago

What about Limassol? Anybody knows any yoga classes in Limassol?

Sorry no image available
Posted by TSte - 9 years ago

Hi
You got hold of me because I was looking for a yoga class. I'm only 24 so would I be allowed to join?!
I've actually brought a yoga DVD back from the UK with me. I'm not very experienced at yoga but I'd be interested. Maybe if we got a few people into it then we could rent a room somewhere central as I'd prefer to be able to walk to classes as I live just off makarios avenue. One of my colleagues (a Danish woman) would probably also be interested too.