Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by cojack - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cojack - 8 years ago

Thanks for that, I shold have added that we are covered by the NHS IN Cyprus, but such was the emergency, it was a matter of the nearest medical care.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kazanddave - 8 years ago


If you look on the left hand side of the Angloinfo page, there is a list named "Inside" on that list is the link "INFOrmation" click on that and look at "Health".

You need an E121 form to use at the general hospital, unfortunately this can not be used at private clinics, for these you need insurance.