DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

relocating to cyprus with diabetes type 1 -

Posted by Kazzy_Berlin - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kazzy_Berlin - 9 years ago

Hi all,

many thanks for all the information given. I will contact Prof Theophanides as soon as possible. thank you also for all the other links and input from everyone. Hopefully with the information we can go ahead and start planning the relocation for next year. I'll keep you posted on what we have achieved

Many thanks again

best Regards

Kaz from Berlin

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 9 years ago

Hello Kaz

Contact the Ministry of Health here in Cyprus here's the website.

www.moh.gov.cy/moh/moh.nsf/index_en/index_en?OpenDocument

Johnners

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paphos Tony - 9 years ago

Hi Kazzy,

Probably the best Diabetician on the Island is Prof Theophanides based in Paphos. I would suggest that you contact him at St George's Hospital and I am sure he will be happy to offer you any advise. I know he not only worked in the UK for many years as a consultant in this field he is also invited regularly to lecture on Diabetes all over the world. Sorry I do not have the number of the hospital but I am sure you will be able to find it quite easily.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kouklamou-687611 - 9 years ago

Hi there. I'm afraid I can't answer your questions as such, but just wanted to let you have this: http://www.diabetes.org.cy/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=16&Itemid=118, which is the link to Cyprus Diabetic Association. Good luck.