DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

slimming world

Posted by ANDRY-672006 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tich - 8 years ago

Yes it is genuine it is on a Thursday at 3.30 and 5.30 run by Jo telephone no is 97676145, my wife goes and she is doing very well, there is a lot of people at the class, now she it training to be a consultant and will be opening a class/ group in early May.

Sorry no image available
Posted by tich - 8 years ago

There is a Slimming World class in Pegeia, and another opening in May further towards town venue still to be confirmed.Hope this helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hmckpaphos - 8 years ago

Hi I paid 13.25E first class ( I think also think it depends on what the sterling rate is at the time) then each week I pay 6.25E :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by DottyLotty-700448 - 8 years ago

Hi,

Can you tell me how much it is to join Slimming World and class fee please.

Thank you.

Sorry no image available

Hello yes it is you get the full intro talk etc then when you pay your joining fee I got my pack with the book etc and password to also use on the website.

So far it's great and with the new extra easy plan i'm really happy :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by travellin'gal - 8 years ago

Is the Slimming World class a genuine SW class?

Looking at the website there is no mention of classes in Cyprus.

Sorry no image available

Hello Slimming world is in Paphos near TOK orphanides starts tonight at 5.30pm contact Joanne on 97676145

Sorry no image available
Posted by janlin - 8 years ago

Contact Pat Obrien on mobile 97785476 or tel 26271766 for classes in Emba Coral Bay and Geriskipo. Be Fit Be Slim has worked for me!

Sorry no image available
Posted by mickincyp - 8 years ago

Slimming world is now in Cyprus, for information on a group near you call Caz on 97745869.

Sorry no image available
Posted by janlin - 9 years ago

There is a Rosemary Conley type class in Paphos, low fat diet and exercise. It has really worked for me - I go to the class in Emba on Wednesday mornings 10.30am Shogun Karate Centre. Pat O'Brien runs classes at several venues in Paphos, Emba, Mandria and Yeriskipo. Contact me for her phone number if you are interested.

Janis