DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Spiritualism/Healing Groups

Posted by beatrixpotter-691611 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spiritos - 6 years ago

Thank you for your answer chris_stav. Actually i have tried healing (Reiki and cosmoenergy). There are many paths that one may follow. Alone is very difficult but nessesary for some time. Alone can read and practice but can easily drop back. What about you? What is your background on the matter?

Sorry no image available
Posted by chris_stav - 6 years ago

Unfortunately,they seem to have disaapeared perhaps that is the lesson on this island to practise on your own!!!Most groups ive attended over the years have jsut been social gatherings!!!sorry to disappoint...its karma maybe..aslong as you read your books and meditate you will find your own answers,also have you tried learning any forms of healing ,you can gain alot of insight by doing so!!!

Hope it helps

Stav

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spiritos - 6 years ago

Hello. I just read your post about seeking some spiritual groups in Cyprus. I know its been some time seen you posted it so i would like to ask if you found such a group. I am Cypriot 31 years, male, from Limassol but involved quite much with spiritualism mostly reading and practicing on my own.
So, if you found something or you are still interested please contact me. My email is anepanagiotou@gmail.com
Thank you for your time reading this.
Anestis

Sorry no image available
Posted by SECRETVALLEY-689949 - 8 years ago

You can call Honey Bees Studio on 26 939101, and speak to Helen! There are only few appointments available for that

day so call her asap!

Wilf Truscott also have got his website www.wilftruscott.com and reading can be sent anywhere around the world!

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by sandra46-681487 - 8 years ago

hi,

can you tell me where, what time in Paphos? can find no info on honey bees studio, do you have a tel. number? thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anette Martinsen - 8 years ago

Hi
Have you heard that the Mind body and Spirit exhibition is this weekend in Nicosia at the Hilton Park, you could go along there and meet people and talk to them about a group.

Sorry no image available
Posted by SECRETVALLEY-689949 - 8 years ago

The famous Wilf Truscott is doing something in Paphos on 4th of December (readings and healings)

you can book with Honey Bees Studio for a private session, he is very good!

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 8 years ago

Hello

I would be interested.

Please email me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Al Barsha - 8 years ago

Hi

Staring something up shorty in Limissol maybe give me a call and we can discuss

Christine 99903556

Sorry no image available
Posted by New_Alex - 8 years ago

Hi. I am a local and interested in networking with other Spiritual people too...
Not many locals are involved in Spiritualism here, but there are many british people who already formed groups here. I will show what I have found in Limassol.

If you are interested you can use this gateway (safe, nobody reads your email, no spam) to leave your message and email (MSN) address to my blackberry mobile phone so I can contact you back.
Here:
http://cyprus1spirit.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Alex