DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

vitamins/supplements at reasonable prices

Posted by emba - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by horizon3340 - 8 years ago

www.vrp.gr

let me know if anyone has tried these? i heard there very popular

Sorry no image available
Posted by zippy-684991 - 8 years ago

I have been using www.puritanspride.com for years.

They regularly have special offers such as buy 1 get 2 free or buy 2 get 3 free. I only buy at these times and even including shipping which on a large order is usually only about 20 dollards we pay a mere few dollars per bottle for otherwise VERY expensive items such as Glucosamine & Chondroitin (joint supplements) which I get for my parents.

We were laughing at the quantity we got last time and couldnt believe that we got a years supply for amount of a months supply here !

Sorry no image available
Posted by horizon3340 - 8 years ago

I think Himalaya products are the best and they are very resobale priced as well as the most effective

http://www.himalayahealthcare.com

for more info 97725626

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 8 years ago

I've been getting my supplements for years from Xtend Life in New Zealand. Their fish oil is from fish who swim in pristine waters there - not in filthy seas. Their supplements are amazing. They will not manufacture anything that anyone else does/

It's not a matter of taking any old vitamins that may be useless. All the scientific info is there, and the price is reasonable.

They email me every so often and I just tell them if I need more.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mitzy55 - 8 years ago

Hi,

if you try www.feelunique.com they deliver worldwide free and I have them used to buy lots of items including vitamins and other health products and have found them excellent. Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 8 years ago

Check out Xtend life New Zealand. I've had my supplements from them for years now. Top quality and reasonable price.

They explain all the science. You can waste a lot of money on useless supplements.

I wouldn't dream of buying supplements her unless I was a millionare.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sally-661727 - 8 years ago

Hi try www.simplysupplements.net always have offers on and very reasonable and reliable

Sorry no image available
Posted by emba - 8 years ago

please include them here for all......

Sorry no image available
Posted by Karencyprusbound - 8 years ago

hi there

I want to let you know about an excelent range of vitamins a nd suppliments please contact me on 99973336 and if you givr me your mail address i can send you links about the company that i use, you can become a direct buyerat wholesale prices with no joining fee. karen feelinggood2@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by emba - 8 years ago

nope chemist direct dodgy ordered items PAYED and then told that items not in stock......and no indication of when they will be! not right at all!