DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Brush Mates

Posted by Chrys Avey - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spitali - 7 years ago

We had Brush Mates paint the interior of our home.Meticulous work, Paid tremendous attention to detail, ensuring a good finish was achieved.Tony arrived when he said and worked diligently throughout. We cannot recommend them enough. I look forward to having Brush Mates do more work on our home.Aubrey

Sorry no image available
Posted by Josie11-719950 - 7 years ago

Tony painted my house too this year and did an excellent job, will definetly be using him again! House looks great, repairs he did were excellent! Brush Mates number is 99397141

Sorry no image available
Posted by marinal-712181 - 7 years ago

We would also like to endorse this recommendation for Brush Mates.Tony painted the entire interior of our flat and made a fantastic job of it.It was a pleasure to have him around,not only for the thoroughly professional painting job but also for his advice and information on other matters.We would have no hesitation in recommending Tony for any decorating jobs required.A big thankyou Tony.Regards Alex and Marina.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

I would like to endorse this recommendation for Brush Mates. They came and did the exterior of our bungalow and impressed me immensly. Yes, Tony is fastidious about clearing up at the end of every day and a pleasure to have around. I had one small niggle which I am pleased to see has been corrected in that he now has a different co-worker!! Definitely someone to consider for paint jobs. I am waiting with fingers crossed to see how the work stands up to the winter rains but so far so good - all is superb and if you need any painting doing then do give Brush Mates a try. Maybe I should have had the work done nearer to Xmas .... and benefited even more!!! I am also considering using them for the interior if I continue to fail to get around to doing it myself!!