DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dustbins

Posted by Gladders - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gladders - 8 years ago

Thanks for all the responses to this mail and I do agree the bin men are ace I have no complaints with them at all and it seems it may have been just a glitch as since I wrote this the bins have been cleared as normal.
I think the UK should be looking at the way Cyprus do the bins instead of all the nonsense they are getting away with now.
Cyprus bin men keep up the good work you are number 1.....

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 8 years ago

What frequency have you requested? We have alternate days and that occurs without fail.

Sorry no image available
Posted by JJMally-687816 - 8 years ago

The same with the Erimi area too, just down from Kolossi. We used to live in Kolossi and we did have good service even a year ago.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmwads - 8 years ago

Totally agree with how good the bin men are in Kolossi, our bins are over loaded and they pick everything up. The UK could learn a thing or two form our Kolossi guys.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Catsnip - 8 years ago

Can't fault the bin men in Kolossi. They come three times a week during summer period and the large wheelie bins we share are normally jet washed once summer is over.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gladders - 8 years ago

Hi Thanks for your info, it is interesting that at the height of the summer heat and tourist season the collections decrease. Other than that cannot fault the bin men, they are brilliant at being regular and taking ALL the rubbish, I know one country that could learn from them......
Anyway, just thought I would say now that the bin men have just been and yet again they have removed everything.

Sorry no image available
Posted by brownie-682286 - 8 years ago

Hi iv been living here 10 years and its all ways the same this time of year,yes people on hoilday,of course they do some times miss a week,but its not noticed the same,wen hoilday makers are not here.