DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

heating

Posted by cojack - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by desagun - 8 years ago

Andy at Fasouri market had a pile of them today, they looked in good condition, he will be there tomorrow Sunday.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cojack - 8 years ago

tried ringing you, Iam interested what wattage are they and can you give me the model please,Limassol is no problem, day out we live in Ayia Thekla near Ayia Napa

Sorry no image available
Posted by martysha - 8 years ago

Hiya, i have 3 convector heaters for sale, barely used. We bought them in John Lewis UK last year. Selling them for 50 euros each or 120 for 3. U can contact me on 96423977. Im in Limassol.

Sorry no image available

Dave, sorry I haven't replied but I did nt have any notification of your reply.I have had oil filled radiators in the past and for the size of our living room, they were ineffective.So I will keep looking for electric convector type heaters, but up to now I am finding that they are very expensive.

Many thanks

Bob Davies

Sorry no image available
Posted by DavyP - 8 years ago

I have 3 hardly used oil filled electric radiators on wheels that you can take from room to room...they are remote controlled and have a thermostat built in....we used them in our Army quarter in Nicosia which had no central heating and they worked a treat......

They are DeLonghi Dragon HM3 oil filled radiators with electronic climate control......60 euros each or 150euros for the 3 and I will deliver for free in the Larnaca/Limassol area

Davy 99799651

Sorry no image available

Many thanks for the reply, but gas is out of the question , due to chest problems.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wildbird-704847 - 8 years ago

With the cost of electricity at the extortionate prices they are charging, you would be better opting for gas heaters.