DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Lemesos area: 'Window-maker' wanted

Posted by Dooley - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 8 years ago

Kyriakos in the back streets of Larnaka Skala makes and fits aluminium-framed double-glazed windows and by all accounts he provides excellent first class work at unbelievably low prices. I know he has a lot of work in Lemesos. Perhaps he could measure and give you an estimate when he is next there. I will try to dig out a telephone number.

Sorry no image available
Posted by CHERYL 57-669163 - 8 years ago

No he dosent, wanted me to measure up our fly screens, cos it was too far away, so I took it he wasnt interested shame coshe lost out on money as our neighbours also wanted it done, give it to a company in Larnaca who came out and measured up. If you need their number email me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by TH-668388 - 8 years ago

Hi you could try Corin on 99274108 - although he made and fitted our aluminium flyscreens I know his business in the UK was windows. - He is in Larnaca though so I don't know if he goes to Limassol. He has an advert in the Larnaca news.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kazanddave - 8 years ago

Try the yellow pages, UPVC is better

Sorry no image available
Posted by l2ahl - 8 years ago

hi i dont no why you would not want upvc the goverment are giving grant back of 30% to use it and it is a far superior product to use there is a new company called olympic in limmasol who produce all in cyprus measure everything great company i can give you there number??