DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Mini JCB rental

Posted by nealh - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mystic - 9 years ago

Ok, bit of confusion between the two of us Neal, sorry. Go to that page again, then click the two keys on your keyboard ctrl + f . In the little search box that comes up type in the word hire, then next, and next and next till it goes through the whole page as you read the advert where it is highlighting the word hire. I think there are 3 on there that may be suitable to you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nealh - 9 years ago

Sorry... I didn't make that too clear... we are near Lefkara so can get to most places easily enough - would appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks

Sorry no image available

Hi Neal

There are a few listed on that page, however your initial posting didn't say you needed it in paphos. I too can only find one in Paphos that sounds like what you are looking for, although it doesn't say JCB, its described as a mini digger, but I think that it must be the same one that you found, and sounds like what you are looking for. Good luck!

Linda

Sorry no image available
Posted by nealh - 9 years ago

Thanks for your replies...

Mystic: had a look and only found one in Paphos... have you got a name I can search against? Or am I looking in the wrong place? I did a search on JCB - nothing, digger came up with the one in Paphos.

Claireandmilan: Thanks, will give him a buzz tomorrow.

Neal

Sorry no image available
Posted by claireandmilan - 9 years ago

Call Julian in Limassol on 99121890

Sorry no image available

There's a few available for hire listed here on angloinfo... http://cyprus.angloinfo.com/af/280/cyprus-builders-and-home-improvements.html