DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

outdoor air conditioning

Posted by RJL-696744 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gilesytheking - 8 years ago

Thanks RLJ for the suggestion. Rented the misting systems at the weekend, it was superb. The system came with 4 electric fans, which directs a mist of water across the area you are in. I couldnt beleive how cooling it actually was. The BBQ area and patio was like a cool heaven even though it was 38 degrees satuarday afternoon.
We used the system late on in to the night, keeping use nice and cool in the evening humidity. The guy told me it would get rid of any flies and bugs the air, i cant remember being bothered by a fly all day.

Would highly recommend this for anyone, its great for the summer months. PM me for the guys contact details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by RJL-696744 - 8 years ago

Forgot to say the system is also for sale. I,m away for a while but have asked for details on my return as the starting price is around 500 euros and the cost of running is far cheaper then regular air con. Haven't researched it fully yet but so far so good.Quite a few have been asking for details and as i will be unable to check my e-mails quite as regularly i,m going to leave a contact number.99904146 (forgot the guys name sorry) Don't think i'll be allowed to leave the company name.

Sorry no image available
Posted by gilesytheking - 8 years ago

Hi this sounds really good, im having a BBQ party at the weekend, I hope what you are describing will help to make the day more pleasant. If you could forward me some more info that would be great.

Regards