DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Parquet Flooring!! Help pls

Posted by AlexandraV - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by AlexandraV - 8 years ago

Thank you so much for all your replies.. to be honest with you i cantfork out alot of money at the moment.. im not always going to live hereas id want to rent it out in the future.. but i just really want thehouse done.. what do you say about the ikea ones? are they good? Do ihave to bring someone to do them? Ive also heard of laminate flooring.. plastic but looks like wood.. gosh this is all so confusing for me :/..

Sorry no image available
Posted by ade-661265 - 8 years ago

Hi Alexandra

You could have a look at Ikea wooden click lock flooring it has a ten year warranty not sure what that means in Cyprus , just have a look at their web page should be ok

Good luck

Ade

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yoshik - 8 years ago

Pedros is of course correct.

The parquet flooring cannot be done on the cheap particularly in respect of the materials used, which is why expert advice on the flooring should be offered by the supplying source.

The life line with correct care is in excess of 7 years so it is an investment and not a cost.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pedros-696795 - 8 years ago

Be Aware, you will get a lot of response to your ad from people offering there service for you, in cyprus you have to buy quality because of the humidity, go on the net and do your homework on the different quality type's, and when you get your quote ask them for written conformation from there supplier on the type of flooring they are suppling to you, otherwise you will be throwing your money away, 1 year down the line you will be ripping it all up again.

a master carpenter

Sorry no image available
Posted by aisha74 - 8 years ago

call james 96769088

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yoshik - 8 years ago

I have emailed you direct.