DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

reasonable container prices cyp-uk

Posted by kebabi - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by james arthur-678867 - 9 years ago

Hi

Clarkson Logistics of Paphos will arrange any removal or shipping at a very reasonable cost with excellent service. contact shippingagentscyprus.co.uk or telephone 00357 26621209

Sorry no image available
Posted by DaveLewis - 9 years ago

Over Christmas we moved out a load of furniture and household effects from the UK to Cyprus. Like you we wanted the best price and yet a reliable service. We asked for recommendations on Anglo Info and were recommended Overs

www.overs.co.uk +44 1252 343646

plus a few others. Many didn't reply or couldn't guarantee a delivery date. Matthew Hall at Overs promised an excellent service and at a good price. We were a little unsure as he seemed confident he could deliver what others couldn't. We made all the arrangements and we were pleasantly surprised how smoothly it all went. The container was packed in just under an hour and a half, inventory checked and at the other end customs clearance was dealt with by his agents and the goods delivered within 10 minutes of the time stated and in perfect condition. The men worked hard with a smile and got all of our furniture in the second floor apartment within half an hour. They offered to unpack everything but we wanted to do that ourselves so they promised that all we had to do was to phone them and they'd call to collect all the packaging.

We sat down after they'd gone and thought 'Wow, how did all that happen without the tiniest of glitches?'

We had investigated our choice very carefully and with a great amount of skepticism but were so pleased we had chosen Overs. They also do return runs so should be able to help you

If you want any further information, just email us

Dave & Cathy

Sorry no image available
Posted by aaron1 - 9 years ago

Try Gracechurch Containers Ltd they are based in Liverpool but have outlets at all different ports. We used them from Tilbury Docks they were very good and helpful and the cost was £1,500 There phone number is 00441512311144 Hope this is of some help to you

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cyp08 - 9 years ago

Try Clarksons of Paphos. I run a shop and we deal with Clarksons. They are a UK company. I will get their number and personnaly e-mail it to you, if you send me your e-mail address.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nosher-687577 - 9 years ago

Try Home 2 Home removals on 99 048 222.

I shopped around for a friend and they seemed to come out trumps. And talking with somone yesterday, I heard they were extremely helpful, polite and nothing was too much trouble so that's who I will use if I go back.

Nosher

Sorry no image available
Posted by aaron1 - 9 years ago

Hi if you do find a reasonable priced container would you have room for a motorbike which we would have to put in a cage of its own before it goes onto a container . If you have give me a ring on 23942176 I'd gladly pay €300