DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Removals to Cyprus

Posted by DaveLewis - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by JJMally-687816 - 9 years ago

Try GB Liners. They have offices all over the UK. We used them last year to come out and my son did this April gone. Excellent service, well mannered staff/removal men, reasonably priced.
Will e-mail you there website tommorrow, and once you get in touch with their Head Office they will get the office nearest to you to call you, etc.

Your goods will come in through Limassol Port.

Sorry no image available
Posted by davidc-689145 - 9 years ago

Hi Dave

I used Pickfords the first time I shipped some stuff and they were excellent. However I have been given another company that ship out to Cyprus every week and garantee delivery in two weeks. email me direct and I will give you there telephone number. dave.cocker@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by Toni-680775 - 9 years ago

Don't know where you are coming from but we moved last year with Overs of Camberley, fantastic service, both in UK and their agent in Cyprus. Web site www.overs.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by Marcus Doo - 9 years ago

Hi Dave

I have used Allied Pickfords on numerous moves , they may not be the cheapest however they do a very good job and your goods will arrive on time and in one piece :-)

Marcus

Sorry no image available
Posted by VinnyC-673555 - 9 years ago

Fox international, they were very good and do part loads. Just type it in google. Their office is around Birmingham but they have lots of hubs.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 9 years ago

I have always use Pickfords - both for full container load and also for part load (shared container). They have been excellant on both occasions.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DaveLewis - 9 years ago

Thanks Graham, will do that now

Kind regards

Dave

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

Hi

You don't say where you are in the UK, but try Atlantis - we found their service excellent. I don't have a web address to hand but Google them and you should find them easily. If I remember rightly they're in Yorkshire and the West Midlands, but operate nationwide.