DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

rent in Limassol

Posted by skouf - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by skouf - 8 years ago

Limassol is not the nicest area on the island. Far from it and i would not even call Limassol a city! It is not easy to get around the city as well. There is always construction going on and road closers and diversions. The only thing Limassol has is that is in the middle of Pafos, Larnaca and Nicosia. Nothing else really. If i didn't like the job i have here, i would move to another city.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

Limassol is the nicest large town on the island could be the reason. Paphos is tourism and nothing else. arnaca is industrial in appearance and pokey and undriveable in te middle. Nicosia is hot and sweaty. This makes Limassol the most desirable place, so has atteacted the money guys (russians etc) hence the high rents.... now there is the new marina development upping prices again .... it is coastal, easy to drive around (apart from old port area), wide streets etc .... Maybe this explains the higher prices ....

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmwads - 8 years ago

For a few reasons but Limassol is a sort after area and also because of the British bases, many of them wanting to take advantage of being here and opt to live off base. Pafos, Larnaca & Protaras are much cheaper as so many properites were purchased for holiday lets but never filled so owners just want them filled so will let them go for cheap long term.