DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Septic Tank emptying

Posted by jaybiz - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by smithjoe - 6 years ago

Hi

Does anyone know a company that covers the Polis area.

I would like the sludge and everything else people put down the toilets they are not suppossed too removed from our septic tank/sewage system at our complex in Polis.

if anyone can recommend someone, it would be appreciated?

Regards

Joe

Sorry no image available
Posted by CHERYL 57-669163 - 8 years ago

We have ours emptied once a year cost 80.00 to be on the safe side, dont put paper down it either that may clog up the tank and soak away. Then we put down acid the make sure its clean for another year.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jaybiz - 8 years ago

Thanks for that, it's certainly worth a try....though since I posted we've not had any nasty niffs!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mike&Pam - 8 years ago

You can buy it at www.advetec-cyprus.com. And I think Drain Tech in Geroskipou sell it, but I might be wrong about that!

Sorry no image available
Posted by paully-691898 - 8 years ago

where did you buy Tank Wizzard from please

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mike&Pam - 8 years ago

There are natural ways you can do this without having to have the septic tank continually emptied.

We got some stuff called Tank Wizard that you pour in the drains and it makes the septic tank work properly. Your septic tank should naturally empty itself through its soakaway. If it needs emptying, then there's something wrong with the soakaway. Tank Wizard clears all this so no need for emptying. As a nice by product, you get rid of the smells from the tank too.