DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

sheds

Posted by garyctid - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pedros-696795 - 6 years ago

If your not bothered about how it looks, then i agree with Mr Harrison, that is the cheapest way to do, otherwise for dressed timber it is going to be expensive, price of t& g etc here is not cheap.

Sorry no image available
Posted by g harrison - 6 years ago

hi i built a garden work shop useing 3-2 and 8-4sheets of sterling board the size was 16 ft by 8 ft cost materials was about 450euros and took 3 days to build if you base the size of the shed on 8-4 sheets there is very little cutting for 8-8 shed you need no more than 9 sheet and about 120 mtrs 3-2 sawn ,2 boxes 1.5 screws , 1 box 4ins screws some battern to cover joints ,roll of felt and some tacks if you want a window a peice of glass, job done

Sorry no image available
Posted by Androulla66 - 6 years ago

Hi I am looking for a shed also went to leroy merlin yesterday they too are expensive. Has anyone got the number for the people in Nicosia who ship to Cyprus from Argos. Even with shipping costs it would still be much cheaper than buying in Cyprus.

Sorry no image available
Posted by colinmac - 6 years ago

hi there a place in nicosia called troy merlin on roundabout to ikea ok they good for prices

Sorry no image available
Posted by desagun - 6 years ago

Yes , came from B&Q but I brought it over when we moved here. Cost about £180 minus pensioners discount so about £162 I think. It is a Ketter about 6ft high about 4ft wide and about 3ft deep. All plastic totally waterproof , and dismantled and re erected at least 3 times and still perfect. You cannot take a wooden shed to pieces and re erect, but with plastic no problems. Superb shed. De

Sorry no image available
Posted by eleanorbechara - 6 years ago

Hi, You said you got you shed from b&q. How much did you pay to get it shipped to Cyprus. Did you have any problems at the customs.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kbas-692800 - 9 years ago

the shop up the polis rd-furniture direct??? will ship in anything you want-if its in a catalogue/can be ordered online-they are brill-they charge 25% on top, but my mate chris bought a metal flatpack shed for at least half price of savacentre prices through argos.
hope that helps...........

Sorry no image available
Posted by connor-670505 - 9 years ago

Try locating a carpenter/joiner in your area.

The building trade is in the doldrums at the moment so you might well get one made to your own specs' for a very reasonable price inc installing at your premises.

If you have any Cypriot friends I'm sure they could locate a carpenter for you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by desagun - 9 years ago

I brought over my plastic shed from the UK , which I bought in B&Q---- totally waterproof in all this heavy rain. De.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kaz-661334 - 9 years ago

You could try calling Dave on 99908319 he builds wooden sheds etc.