DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Switch to MTN

Posted by mrgee-705604 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by darrell-706430 - 8 years ago

Im on mtn 350, which means i can phone any mobile or land line in cyprus for free up too my 350 minutes. I also get 150 free texts, and whatever i dont use they get carried over to the next month all for 16 euros plus vat. Im very happy with the service, you only pay for international calls (at a very good rate) in which are not included in the 350 mins. Im a self employed ac engineer and all through the summer i was none stop on the phone and i diddnt have any monthly bill from MTN above 45 euros.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mrgee-705604 - 8 years ago

If I understood him correctly, all calls to Cyprus are free(depending on how many minutes and deal you signed) and all sms texts including to the Uk, but dont quote me on that! Im 95% certain but best to ask MTN !!

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmwads - 8 years ago

I havent dealt with them but was considering to until I was told the free calls and text are only to another MTN, not sure if thats correct but I dont know any MTN user to use my free call on ! You also have to sign a 18month contract ! I worked out better to get one from the UK simm free.