DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Switching to Primetel

Posted by mrgee-705604 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by CyprusElvis - 8 years ago

I have just started using telepassport (MyNet) good price no deposit and no line rental and I have had no problems and faster download speeds than I was getting with Cyta

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

Personally I do not have a problem with Cyta and on the one occasion I have had cause to call them their support was excellant. OK - so they reboot their servers every morning at about 0645 that gives a disruption - but other than that they are fine. I upload weather/webcam to my website 24/7 npo problems and also watch TV over the 2MB boradband that usually does suply 2MB. OK - the upload speed is much slower than I would like but I rarely upload so it does not cause problems.. Webcam videophone in HD has worked fine whenever I have used it too. Maybe I just live in good spot - maybe - but whatever the reason I am not complaining - especially as I am about 4 km from the exchange.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spanner-666908 - 8 years ago

Cablenet are even cheaper! However as far as support goes they are all rubbish!

Sorry no image available
Posted by shepps - 8 years ago

Hi,

Already switched, cheaper and faster than Cyta, and at the moment no problems, unlike Cyta, I advise all to switch, as I think Cyta are a rip off.