DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

TV in Cyprus

Posted by longboatjohn - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by amylou-666706 - 7 years ago

try www.hackedcabletv.com does exactly the same and its free.

all the uk channels bbc, itv etc, sky sports etc, veetle and loads of american channels

with the new speeds starting to come on line its a belting site

Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by Al Barsha - 7 years ago

Hi There,

Can you give me the full email address for this U.K. T.V

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by longboatjohn - 8 years ago

I have just received a very comprehensive reply tp my email. I sent to giocyprus etc not geo. The service will be internet based and has 80 plus stations.Cost has not been finalised but it is intended to begin on the first of January which is the date we are to get faster broadband speeds. Thanks for your help everyone

LBJ

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 8 years ago

Having checked the domain name register no one has taken www.giocyprus.com or anyother names eg: www.giocyprus.org etc.

Is it likely to be www.geocyprus.com or www.geocyprus.org ? Both of which have been registered and have parking pages posted at the moment.

Johnners

Sorry no image available
Posted by longboatjohn - 8 years ago

Thanks for your input - the address given is more like an email address than a web site address so will try an email and post here if I get any luck

LBJ

Sorry no image available
Posted by michael hall-707840 - 8 years ago

giocyprus is also advertising in Cyprus Living magazine. They give an internet address as giocyprus@gmail.com. However, trying this address was to no avail as the site is not recognised by the search engines. Mike H