DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

worms keep killing my grass

Posted by Elenamarra - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by souniwillie - 9 years ago

Please give me a call. I am the Islands plenipotentiary in the subject of artificial grass!

Sorry no image available
Posted by shopaholic-670119 - 9 years ago

Hi, I have also been hinking about artificial turf, but can anyone tell me how do you keep it looking good with all the dust here in Cyprus?

Do you have to wash it or something?

Info most welcome

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nick74 - 9 years ago

Hi Elena,

Unfortunately the amount of water you need to keep the grass lush will always attract insects and other creepy crawlies.
The best solution is Artificial grass.

The best one on the market is a 4 colour turf from Germany (a bit more expensive than the common ones found in nurseries and home centre) and it actually looks real.

Try contacting Christalla on 96671432 (very good service).

Sorry no image available
Posted by FIVEAMP - 9 years ago

Had the same problem and went to artificial turf looks great back and front.I used GREEN GRASS OF HOME .Got their details from GRAPEVINE MAG,99158964 .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Elenamarra - 9 years ago

hi Andrew

I agree with u totally and looks like Im going to take that route too eventually....its not worth the hassle.

But how I love the smell of fresh grass just after it has rained.......................

Thanks anyway

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 9 years ago

I got so fed up of trying to keep just a small bit of green that eventually my solution was to get rid of the grass and go for decorative gravel!! I keep debating whether to go the whole hog and get some artificial grass just to get the green look back again!!!! Solved the worm problem though!!