DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

2 lovely dogs. Abandoned at Christmas

Posted by Sandy Exley - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by maid marian-667424 - 9 years ago

We ahve a Cypriot he poodle and he was a stray. He is absolutely lovely and so good with the grandchildren but so are our other two stray dogs that were dumped on us. Give them love and attention and they are your friends for life. We read that the cruelty is still going on in Cyrus and NOTHING seems to be done about it. It is disgusting but I will say some people here in the UK are exactly the same.......................throwing out lovely pets who depend on them to look after them. People should think long and hard BEFORE they take a pet as a dog is for LIFE not to have for a short time or any time and then cast away like a bundle of rubbish. I am sure whomever takes this lovely cross poodle will be delighted and I sincerely hope that he will find a good decent loving home.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

when u love an animal or a cute and sweet

i dont care about the breed or the size...just the sweet eyes!!! :)))

i believe we will find them a good home soon!!!

they are in the found section (just in case the last owner will check for them)

and also are in the dogs to home page for rehoming!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sandy Exley - 9 years ago

Thankyou. I found them in the FOUND section. I was looking in the wrong section to begin with as I thought they were in the to adopt section. Thanks again. They are so lovely are they not? I hope someone gives them a home.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

both dogs photos are in pets2adopt website!!

have a look!!