DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Airline Approved Pet Carriers

Posted by grandmak - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ScattyAnnie - 8 years ago

Please can you email me directly at annep123@fsmail.net. That way I can save your email and look at it next week. I;ll be bringing the container over regardless. I maybe going to Cyprus tomorrow till Sunday so am a bit rushed to measure it etc today. Thanx

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 8 years ago

I don't think you'll find an airline that will hire as the dog needs to be measured exactly and then the box is made according to size. I brought my two large dogs out from the UK and they were very strict with the measurements of the crate etc.

Check before you fly as it's not just a simple case of whether the dog fit's in it or not.

Good Luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyprusgal - 8 years ago

Hi what size is hte container you are bringing your dog in as i am looking for one to take our dog back to the uk next year he is a terrier x and will only be 11months old when he goes back so not a very big dog.could you let me know the size and what price you will be looking for , thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by ScattyAnnie - 8 years ago

I;m bringing a container over to Cyprus in the next month or so. How about I look on Ebay and if I get one cheap enough, bring it over?? I'm bringing my cat and dog but unfortuntely your dog won't fit in my dog's container otherwise you could have that. You would need to pay a bit towards carriage (I've got space in my container and am filling it up with stuff for others but they too are paying towards the cost). Let me know what you think. I would need the size you require, also is he/she still growing?