DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

areas good for walking

Posted by matthew_emmott - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Flump-668600 - 9 years ago

Depending just how far you are prepared to travel, this is a relatively new place over near Paphos. I haven't been to it personally but have found lots of people who have and it's 100% safe as it purpose designed, fully fenced so free from risk of snakes/poison etc and I think it's run by a dog trainer called Lindsey. Have taken this quote from elsewhere for you but unfortunately don't have contact details but could probably get hold of them for you if you decided it's not too far away for a day out. You can also team up with a friend if your dogs get on and split the cost.

"The play area is between Tala and Emba and itcan be booked for private use, it is also completly closed in so noworries at all about your dogs saftey.
The cost for hire is just 10euros per hour and 15euros if you want to use the agility equipment.
Lindsay also does a play group there so if you have a more sociable dog its a great place to meet friends for you and your dog!"

Sorry no image available
Posted by charis64 - 9 years ago

in athallassa area there is special place for dogs u can call me and i will explain u how to go there.

charis 99680876