DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

At last..a safe dog play area in Cyprus

Posted by Guerlian - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmwads - 8 years ago

Excellent news......with an 18mth Lab and two 6 mth Staffies I will be a regular user !

Sorry no image available
Posted by Guerlian - 8 years ago

As an update to my post last year there will be a purpose built play area and training centre opening in Limassol in about 6 weeks by the same lady who runs the Paphos training centre. I understand it will be the same set-up as the training centre in Paphos (plus I won't be spending all that money on fuel!!).
I have been to some of the training courses and 'Doggy Play Groups' that are run in Paphos which are great. It's lovely to see my dogs playing in a safe environment with lots of other equally happy and friendly dogs. This is something that Limassol has needed for a long time!
Please call Lindsay on 97660530 for details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by doggiemom - 8 years ago

Hi I just phoned up nothing in Nicosia as yet, maybe some time later.

;-((((

Lindsay told me there should be an upcoming one soon in Limassol.

guys I am hoping for fingers crossed in Nicosia as with five exhited doggies in a car is still difficult to drive to even Limassol ;-((

Looking forward to the Nicosia one !!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Allianse - 8 years ago

There is one coming in Larnaca area soon I have heard, will try and find out more....

Sorry no image available
Posted by cypruslover - 8 years ago

I'd still be dead keen if something similar nearer Larnaca region!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 8 years ago

Thought I'd start this post up again as I'd love for somewhere for my dogs to play but would like to do this as a regular thing therefore can't afford to pay €10 per hour so if there's anyone out there that would like to share the cost with me please get in touch. If you don't want to share with other dogs how about doing half hour sessions so i could pay half (€5.00) and have half the time and you could do the same?

Please contact me if you're interested and help give our best friends a good time.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cypruslover - 9 years ago

What a fab idea - can anyone get one sorted for Larnaca area!!! A good little money earner I would think once word got round...

Sorry no image available
Posted by DanielaC-674997 - 9 years ago

This is great!!! I wish there was something like this closer to Nicosia! Enjoy it!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 9 years ago

Hi,

Me again....

Ment to say the play area is in Tala, Paphos.

Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Clare.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 9 years ago

Hi,

Have been along today also and looking to make it a regular thing to do with my dog each week. I understand that you can hire by the hour for 10 euros and wondered if anyone would like to meet up at an agreed time so we can all share the cost eg; if 5 people go it will only cost you 2 euros!!!!!! money well spent if it means the dogs can be let off the leads to run and play without the worry of picking up poison etc.

PLEASE only friendly dogs though as they need to all to get on! If anyone's interested let me know. My e-mail address is clare.phillips4@btinternet.com

Look forward to hearing from all doggie lovers out there.

Clare.