DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Beautiful female Dalmation

Posted by philwen - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by philwen - 9 years ago

Thank you to everyone who enquired but she now has a nice new home

Sorry no image available
Posted by philwen - 9 years ago

Hi,

Sorry forgot to say we are in Limassol area.

Have sent out photos to all those who requested them.

Many thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

hi philwen

i have 7 dogs...and when i start taking in some strays...the only thing i was making it was to sepperate my house or my small garden with the old and the new dogs...they were ready to kill each other...and after 2 weeks with the sepperation after it was all ok. sleeping together, play together, eating together...

they want the sepperation once are new dogs in their area...need to get used to each other...to get the smell without feeling weird and ready to fight...

fence is protecting each dog...let them get used to each other...and this need to be done from yu as well... to speak in the same voice level with both dogs, same time, same hour, touch both in the same time...when u see them get ready to fight be taught and angry...they will get use to live together...

try and this method before u will give the dog...one of my rescue dogs is a female dalmation and she have great character!!!so give the dog a chance...

if u need we can speak on the phone about it as well to help u...

Sorry no image available
Posted by chrysanthos - 9 years ago

hi i am interested for the dalmatian where are you and please if you have photos send them to chrysanthos@cablenet.com.cy
regards Chrysanthos