DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

black collie type dog found Arridippou area

Posted by pedros-696795 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anna007 - 9 years ago

Did you take it to get it checked for a microchip so it can be reunited with its owner? If not do asap.Contact the local municipality who will have to take it to the shelter locally.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pedros-696795 - 9 years ago

Can someone please help with this dog, i live in rented accomodation, and this dog is a barker, i am out from 07.30 untill sometimes 19.00, i have already 1 rescue dog and 9 rescue cats, i can not take on another.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

hi petro

please send me an email to cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy photo of the dog, breed, when and where was found, if you have checked for microchip and ur phone...

i will make for free poster and add it to pets2adopt website, to our facebook group pets2adopt cyprus, will be send to petlovers by email around cyprus...if we cant find the owner we can try to rehome the dog if you want...

thank u

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anna007 - 9 years ago

Hi Pedros,
Please could you inform the local Police stations(they don't have a central system so each one individually ie Arad and Larnaca) that you have found the dog,make sure they write it in their book,thank you.
Could you please send me a photo so I can put it on the shelter door at Aradippou Dog Pound/Shelter in case the owner comes to us? We are so full of dogs we haven't space for any more and thanks to people like you it will help the dog to feel better not to come into a horrible place.
Pets2adopt will also place it on free of charge as will http://CyprusPetSearch.com which we are trying to centralise for everyone to be able to find any dog lost or found.
I hope this lovely dog will be reunited or homed.
If you take to Savvas the vet in Aradippou he can check if it has a microchip or not free of charge.
Good Luck