DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Black Male Labrador/hunting dog found

Posted by catherine1967 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by catherine1967 - 9 years ago

i HAVE STILL NOT HAD ANY LUCK IN LOCATING THE OWNERS OF THIS DOG AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT AS I WILL BE LEAVING CYPRUS FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS IN OCTOBER - I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE HIM GO TO A LOVING HOME AS OPPOSED TO PLACING HIM IN A SHELTER - PLEASE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED CONTACT ME ON:

CATHERINE-SIMMONS@HOTMAIL.COM OR CALL 96676036

Sorry no image available

i am going to do a recky of surrounding villages this w/end coffee shops and tavernas and muhkta (if thats how u spell it)

Sorry no image available

yes unfortunately no chip

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

have you thought about putting up his photos around the road you found him? maybe the person who he belongs to deosnt have internet access to see this. you may want to put up photos on posts and trees etc.

try phoning the sanctuaries, maybe he was adopted and they have his owners contact details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jeannie-677960 - 9 years ago

Have you tried taking him to the vet to see if he has a microchip?

Sorry no image available

He is still with me and I have had interest from people who would like to adopt him. I would rather find his original owner and will give a little more time until I let him go - please if anyone knows of a similar dog in this area of Troodos Road - maybe Apescha or another village please ask around. I am sure his owner will be missing him.