DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Broken dogs transport box

Posted by Ysgol - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ysgol - 9 years ago

Ok I will check my one and give you a call over the weekend.

Thanks again

Sorry no image available
Posted by mevalin - 9 years ago

Trying to work the metric out! Airline papers say (centimetres) 92x64x69.  Think this is roughly (inches) 32x25x27. My female salukis are like slim greyhounds but slightly shorter (apprx. 24-25 inches at shoulder). I think this is what you would term 'intermediate' size in vari-kennels. Hope this helps.

Sorry no image available

Measurements would be great thank you, I can then compare them to the one that I have that's broke. Thank you so much for all your help.

Kind regards

Sorry no image available

I  am in Pachna village up from Limassol off the highway before Pissouri exit.  I dont have pictures but they are standard pet flight carriers, 'Petsafe' deluxe vari kennels. Dark blue heavy duty plastic with strong metal grills at either end and click and twist secure fastenings. I expect you can find same make or similar on any online pet supplier webpage. They are in perfect condition having only just been bought 2 weeks ago and used for 1 short journey from Tel Aviv to Larnaca for my top pedigree salukis. I believe they would fit your labs but I would find the exact measurements for you if interested, thankyou.

Sorry no image available

Hi Mevalin

Where are you based can you send me pictures of the boxes please?

Kind regards

Sorry no image available

I have 4 boxes, medium size, as new. 40 euro is a bit low as they cost over 120 euro 2 weeks ago and are high quality, would accept 50 each if you want 2 and will collect. Suit labs. 96565059

Sorry no image available

Many thanks to you all for your reply's.

Now looking for two boxes if anyone has some for sale, one medium size lab and one big lab .

Looking to pay around Euro 40 for each.

Many thanks

Sorry no image available

I have flight boxes for sale at half-price. As new, just brought my salukis {medium dog) in from short journey from Tel Aviv 2 weeks ago. 65euro each. I live nr Pachna, Limassol. Call me if interested in buying: 96565059

Sorry no image available
Posted by seebee-678990 - 9 years ago

They are very strict about the condition of the box, if they do not think it is suitable will be rejected and you could end up with your pet not being allowed on the flight.,

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

dont travel with a broken box, even if its been fixed with glue. The airline wont allow it and you are putting your dog in danger of being injured or worse during its travel.