DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Can anyone recommend anyone to feed cats

Posted by fisherking - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by fisherking - 8 years ago

The woman recommended by Muwae I can not praise highly enough. A genuine cat lover. My cats were so much happier than being in a cattery, and it cost me less.

Sorry no image available

Thank you everyone but I am going to go with the person Muwae recommended. I have called her, she has worked with animals for years and has cats/dog of her own, and doesn't live too far away. Perfect.
Thanks again for all the responses.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Stefan.N - 8 years ago

I know one very nice lady, widow, genuine cat lover. She have like 20 cats in her house, also speaks the cat language, english and french. She has great recomendations!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Muwae - 8 years ago

97622996 forgotten name!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Muwae - 8 years ago

i had a woman feed my cats last year for 5 weeks. she cleaned out all the litter boxes of the indoor cats, fed them and played with them for about half an hour. she also checked that all the outdoor ones were ok, and even took one to the vet for me. i will try to find her number again. i think it was about 8e a day i paid, but i have a few cats, so worked out much cheaper than a cattery and they were all in their own environment.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jennygee-676884 - 8 years ago

Hi there

ask at local vets, animal rescue centres. Do make sure they are true animal lovers. Good luck, J

Sorry no image available
Posted by gemmakay - 8 years ago

Hiwhere do you live ?I stay in Chlorakas ...if you still looking for someone .try email me .recruitmentoffice1999@yahoo.com

Sorry no image available

I want someone who is a pet owner themselves, not just someone looking for a bit of extra cash. I want a genuine cat lover! Payment would have to be discussed nearer the time in relation to how often you came, for how long,etc etc. Would also like to see some sort of reference...   This may sound a bit OTT for someone to simply feed cats, but you have to see it from my point of view, I am trusting someone I don't know with my house and pets. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by spike10,000 - 8 years ago

where abouts in pafos and whats the pay