DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Contact numbers for dog shelter collecting items

Posted by willipup - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anna007 - 9 years ago

Him Gata,
Please call Andrea and she will arrange collection as need blankets urgently.
Thank you very much.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

bravo willipup....good work!!!

all together we can make difference...

blankets i spoke with aradipou association i have a friend with hotel that is making renovation and has few of them...but noone can go and collect them :( if we can find someone in pafos to send them in aradipou let me know to give u the contact details

pets2adopt

Sorry no image available
Posted by willipup - 9 years ago

Thanks Andrea for meeting with me. Will definately be in contact with you as soon as I collect more items.

Sorry no image available

Andrea is at the shelter voluntarily on a daily basis and runs the shelter for the Association.
She is very happy to receive any help or donations and thanks to Willipup the dogs have nice bedding to snuggle up in tonight.
Anyone able to donate clothing,bedding, blankets and any size bowls or empty pots from margarine,ice cream or yogurt will be gratetfully received. Give her a call.

Sorry no image available

hello anna

the phone i gave her as well is from christos the president of the association running aradipou shelter...so she will call the same association anyhow rheheheheh

Sorry no image available

Call Andrea on 97739143 as running Dog Shelter in Aradipou and will collect if not able to come up.

They have many dogs desperately looking for homes as they are trying to stop the 15 day law of killing them after this time which is law, by practising a No Kill Policy.

These are all stray dogs from the area and local areas so if you know someone who has lost a dog or even has a microchip but not had it registered as they cannot be returned without having been registered at the Government Vets in Larnaca,please tell them to call the above number.

Sorry no image available

i send u in ur inbox the phone

thanks

Sorry no image available

Hi there still haven't been contacted by anyone and my mum needs the space. Can you give me their number and I'll see maybe to take them the items as I live in Aradippou.

Sorry no image available

willipup...

i will give ur phone to aradipou shelter in larnaka area and they will be glad to meet u and collect the things u have!!

thank u a lot`

team pets2adopt

Sorry no image available

My number is 99-203681. If anyone can collect from me in Larnaca I can meet you anywhere after 5pm, otherwise they are at my mother's house and can be collected from there. Mainly pillows, old towels, blankets, etc so would be good for a shelter and not a shop.