DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dog found

Posted by spudulike-686186 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paws Dog Shelter - 7 years ago

Paws Dog Shelter is located in Acheleia, Paphos. Please contact us through our NEW website (Jan 2011) www.pawsdogshelter.com. We are a charity for abandoned and rescue dogs and can re-home to the UK and Germany, as well as across Cyprus. We need volunteers please to help care for all the dogs, we can have up to 150 at one time. We rely heavily on donations and sponsorship.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 8 years ago

Hi Yvonne,

If your in Paphos please take him to Paws if you have to take him to any as hunters are so hard to rehome. Out of all the shelters in this area they will take the beat care of him!

Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

hello yvonne

good for you to stop and take the dog...

unfortunately the most of this kind of dogs were lost from gunshots, ot they were abndoned or they were lost from females...

the other u can do is to check his ears for tattoo number if he is pedigree dog or to be checked by a vet IF HAS a microchip

also u can send me photo and all the details and ur phone number to my email cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy and i will make a poster for free and add it to my website pets2adopt, to the facebook group pets2adopt cyprus and will be send by emails to petlovers...

we might find him together a home before u take him to a shelter