DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dog rescue centre

Posted by lisaprimrose - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pedros-696795 - 8 years ago

Bravo Lisa

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 8 years ago

That's so great!

Well done you. I'm sure with a bit of time and patience you'll have a happy pack.

Good luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by lisaprimrose - 8 years ago

Than you to all of you that posted a response. Much appreciated. I have decided to keep the puppy and see how she goes and hopefully she'll get along with our 4 other dogs...

Sorry no image available
Posted by like2shop - 8 years ago

Sirius Dog Sanctuary in Limassol, however they may ask you to foster it until there is space in the sanctuary, worth a try.

If you do take it there I would suggest you make small donation it always helps, I did the same at Paphiacos but in the end I decided to adopt one of the puppies J

www.siriusdogsanctuary.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 8 years ago

If you're in Paphos area go to PAWS. They are the best around and will be looked after well there!

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

u can send a photo of the puppy on cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy and details as breed,age, female or male and ur phone

will make an ad and add it on pets2adopt website, on the facebook group , will be send via email and also we will send it to the local newspapers we are corporating...

give a choise to this pup for few days to try to find for it a home direct to a new home

thank u

Sorry no image available
Posted by die5-688335 - 8 years ago

Where??????