DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English Bulldogs on Cyprus where?

Posted by Soulman-696414 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Soulman-696414 - 8 years ago

You know what I might know someone you can buy a black/white French Bulldog from, i think its around 6-7 months old, a real little heart breaker hehe. We have a couple of our friends that are splitting and none of them seem to want to take dog with them, its a purebreed French bulldog with certificates, tatoo etc., let me ask them if they want to put it up for adoption, you might get lucky.

I googled the paralimi site and found that their website has been down since 25th of april as they didnt pay hosting, so I guess we have to drive by to see if we can see it. Was it a pup or an older dog or?

I will post about the French Bulldog when I have spoken to them, am supposed to meet them in a few days :)

Anyway, thanks for you help, its always appriciated with friendly people on THE ROCK :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by danmaja - 8 years ago

Hi Me and my wife are in the same boat. We now want a french bulldog. However we have seen quite a few english bulldogs in Pet parade in Paralimni if this is any help. Thay have a girl in there at the moment. I hope this helps. Good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by tarynlb - 8 years ago

Hi

English bulldogs are hard to come by here!! Ive been looking for one for 3 years!!

There are 2 breeders in Cyprus but dont seem to ever have pups when i look

Hope this helps