DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Flying pets with Cyprus Airways

Posted by boogieboy1 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 16)

Sorry no image available
Posted by delgirl-672977 - 9 years ago

contact cyprus airways cargo, give approx weight, and they will tell you approx price. from uk we had a quote for our 2 dogs 5 cats , and paid when arriving at heathrow, and it was actually quite a bit less. a suprise.

when we enquired, they informed us to advise them of date and flight we wanted as permission had to be given by the captain to carry the animals in the cargo hold.

Sorry no image available
Posted by boogieboy1 - 9 years ago

Thanks for all your reply's. Can you tell me roughly how much they charge for one medium sized dog from cyprus to u.k?

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 9 years ago

ABSOLUTELY GREAT!.....we bought over our 5 showdogs last October, the staff were super and the dogs were not at all distressed considering from the start of the journey to the end they were boxed up for 10 hours!...........i can heartily recomend them

Sorry no image available
Posted by SinLarnaca - 9 years ago

Hi ...

we sent our son's dog back to the UK with Cyprus Airways last year. Everybody was really helpful, especially the guy on the helpline. The flight was long (Larnaca via Paphos to Manchester and delayed) but Pets for Jets at the other end were very good too.

The dog didn't particularly enjoy it .. but he was very glad to be reunited with his owner.

Sorry no image available
Posted by seebee-678990 - 9 years ago

I brought my dog over with Cyprus Airways, and know many peolple who have used them they are excellent.

Sorry no image available
Posted by delgirl-672977 - 9 years ago

hi, we brought 2 dogs and 5 cats from Heathrow.uk, eldest cat 15yrs , and one dog was 13yrs at the time, we had never travelled with animals in this way, but the animals were fine when we met them at the CyprusAirways Cargo, we had no complaints.

we found the staff very helpful at heathrow, and when collecting at cargo in cyprus , we paid our taxes and allowed to go on our way.

we did all the paperwork ourselves and travelled on the same flight.

good luck with your journey.