DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

For everyone who's searching for a pet....

Posted by Taniasaab-690938 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

Someone has to pay for the vets fee. the animals at argos need vaccinations to remain healthy and need to be spayed/neutered to prevent them from populating at the shelter. They also need to pay for other bills like water and food for the animals. The people at Argos dont exactly find their cash growing from trees.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Taniasaab-690938 - 9 years ago

yes, this is the idea, u can pay any small amount of money and u know u are helping another's and taking one... i understand that have same breeds u dont find in Shelter's or that, but for sameone who just want a pet to love,u find there's hundred's at ur choice.... thanks all to agree with this idea!

Sorry no image available
Posted by ade-661265 - 9 years ago

I think its fair the money will go back to help feed the rest of the dogs/cats that Argos are looking after thank god

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anna2-682987 - 9 years ago

You do not get pets for free at Argos, you have to pay towards the vet fees, about 70 or 80 euros.

Sorry no image available
Posted by TSte - 9 years ago

Hi

I totally agree. I took in a little kitten and he has brought me so much pleasure. It is really rewarding to help an animal in need. Please don't pay for animals and instead do something good by taking in an animal who needs a home.