DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Found in Xylofagou!

Posted by kim55 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kim55 - 8 years ago

Hi Alex, thanks for your interest, Millie is on a two week trial with someone at the moment, if it doesn't work out I will send you some photos then.

Sorry no image available
Posted by alexgti - 8 years ago

hi please could you send me pics of springer spaniel on Achilleosgti@hotmail.com and more information on dog if still available thanx alex

Sorry no image available
Posted by kim55 - 8 years ago

Ok, will do, am taking her to a grooming parlour tomorrow, so will post photos after that as she is filthy at the moment. She is running around now and wagging her tail after 2 days of food, water and lots of affection! She doesnt have a tattoo,I will get the vet to check for a microchip tomorrow. I also have a puppy, only about 4-5 weeks,which appeared on my doorstep too, he was tick-infested and I didnt expect him to last through the night but three days on and he's made a remarkable recovery, maybe I could post photos of him too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

send us photo on cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy and infos as when and where was found, breed, age, f or m, and your phone as contact and we will make ad for free and add it to pets2adopt website, to our fb group pets2adopt cyprus, and will be send via email...

did u check the dog for tattoo or microchip?