DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Frontline for cats

Posted by Antonis - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunnysuzie - 8 years ago

Chemist direct aren't delivering to Cyprus at present, and alot of other EU countries, I have tried emailing to find out why and when they'll start again, but they aren't much good at replying to emails.

Sue

Sorry no image available
Posted by amylou-666706 - 8 years ago

Hi, ordered from Chemist Direct straight to your door delivered by the postie! No problems
at all.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 8 years ago

I order it online (for dogs) from the UK. But my husband who picks it up from the PO is Cypriot. If you order from the USA you will have to pay a lot of duty. But the Uk is part of the EU so you you don't have to pay duty.

I suppose if the vets her find out about this they will make a fuss. But legally we are entitled to purchase online.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Billy10 - 8 years ago

Of course you can bring it from other EU countries. It's a single market.

Sorry no image available
Posted by CMJG2010-694268 - 8 years ago

Hi there

www.vet-medic.com are very reasonable. If you can get them sent to a UK address and bring them in with you that would be best. They do deliver here at a small charge. Unfortunately I sent some back to the UK for my daughter the package was opened and of the four I sent only one pipet was left in the package.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Antonis - 8 years ago

did the post office check your box amylou? Its a lot cheaper from the US or UK.. But I think US wont ship abroad.. Better stock up when I get to London

Sorry no image available
Posted by amylou-666706 - 8 years ago

I have ordered it over the net before! and had no problems.