DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

golden labrador dog needs home

Posted by farleysrusk - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

:)) thank u...but except on the website, is also on the facebook groups and was send by emails...

unfortunately i dont everything i can to help...in this matter ppl decide...

i had petlover receiving my emails for months...and one day he told me that he adopted a dog..that it was absolutely not a case...its the click between the new owner and dog..

hope he will be finally lucky and find the house he deserves!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by farleysrusk - 9 years ago

Thanks very much, but I have already given you photos and details of this dog. So far I have had one phone call about him through your website, but remain hopeful that someone will adopt him. He really is a lovely natured dog.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

hi

if u need more help to rehome your dog or more chances to find good home please send me an email to cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy and i will make for free an ad and add it on the website pets2adopt, facebook group pets2adopt cyprus and will be send by email to pet lovers...also if needed i will send it to the newspaper i corporate

need only photo, all the infos about it and your phone

thank u

Sorry no image available

Hi, Just checking that you received the info about our stray dog. Would you like to come and meet him? If so, please email me for directions and to arrange a day and approximate time so I can ensure he is here and not gone walkabout!

Best wishes,

Muriel

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yoshik - 9 years ago

Hi, please forward pics to dbirdwood_hedger@yahoo.co.uk.

Tks.

Sorry no image available

Good morning Ronnie,

We live in Parekklisia village (5 mins from junction 21 of the highway) at the eastern end of Limassol. Please email me direct at: murielhoole@hotmail.com and I will forward some photos of "Doggins" as we call him. He is a very affectionate dog and gets on well with other dogs.

Best wishes,

Muriel

Sorry no image available
Posted by ronnie johnson - 9 years ago

Hi what village are you .