DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Golden retriever found - Pareklissia

Posted by Jenny - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ChristineG-661182 - 9 years ago

Well done Jenny - a happy ending indeed! Glad it worked out for the little man who I am sure will have a fantastic Christmas and new life in his new home.

Chris

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jenny - 9 years ago

A happy ending. This lovely dog has just been collected by his new owners.

Thank you so much for giving him a home. I'm sure he will be very happy with you.

Sorry no image available

He hasn't got a chip apparently and I have spoken to the police as you suggested and he hasn't been reported missing.

A few people we have spoken to have seen him around the village over the last week or so, so it looks like he has been dumped.

Surely someone must want him - I am 90% certain that this is a pedigree dog and probably worth a bit. We can't keep him outside the house, he's getting soaked and he keeps chasing the car every time we go out. I'm worried he will run on to the main road and get run over.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

i will add him also to the dogs home page if anyone wants him... please check for sure for microchip first before u will give him to another home...and call the police in the area and tourist area in limassol and ask if anyone call for lost dog and tell them to write down ur details if anyone asks for the dog

Sorry no image available

Thanks Gata.

Sadly it's not the same dog as Christine mentioned so if anyone wants him...

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

photo from the dog you will find to the found page of pets2adopt website

thanks jehny

Sorry no image available
Posted by ChristineG-661182 - 9 years ago

Plse contact me on 99284763 - a friend of mine lost their male retriever a few weeks ago in the same area.!!!!!

Chris

Sorry no image available

This lovely dog is still living outside our house and is now soaking as it's pouring with rain. I can't bring him in because of the landlady and my son is scared of dogs. I have spoken to Sirius Dog Sanctuary this morning and they can't take him as they are full.

Please, please can someone either adopt him or foster him until a home is found for him?

He's really affectionate and would make a lovely pet I think. We would keep him if circumstances were different.

Sorry no image available

The dog is still here - it's a boy and he seems house trained (in English) as he is doing his business in a corner and he will sit and lie down when you tell him.

He seems very young, just a bit older than a puppy really so if anyone knows who he might belong to please let me know.

If anyone can foster him until a home or his owner is found that would be great as we are not allowed pets in our house.

He really is a lovely dog.

Sorry no image available

It's a Retriever I think - it's long haired. It obviously used to have a collar on as it's got an indentation in it's fur but it's not there any more. May have been dumped.

It's still lying on the sofa on the patio so I think it's there for the night!