DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Good homes needed for rescue dogs / cats

Posted by johnboy-693052 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by John Boy-664276 - 8 years ago

We are still looking for homes for these beautiful animals. Please help. House trained etc etc and once you have met them you will see what we mean about temperament and beautiful dogs. I will get round to putting some photos on here.

Its just like getting a Pet from a rescue centre and this rescue centre is a small rescue centre, our hoime!

THANKS!

Sorry no image available

Thanks for recent enquires - Lucy is a x lab / hunter although is terrified of gun shots so would never make a hunting dog. She is cream with white socks - a very quiet lady of about 2 years old. We fostered her as a puppy - the only survivor of a litter of 3 we found dumped near where we live. She was rehomed for a year but the owners moved away so sent her back to us.

We love her dearly and would ideally take all 6 of our dogs with us, but cannot secure a rented property in UK with all 6 - been told 3 is maximum.

Lucy would make an ideal family pet - as quiet, great on and off lead, affectionate and great with kids, other dogs and cats.

If still interested please call me to see her on 96646456

Cheers,

Faith

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

i know what u mean with the personality...but with the advetise on the website with photos more ppl they might be interested to come and see them...once they might be from nicosia, agia napa or limassol...

i mean u have more chances to rehome them (once u will be decide which and to whom) and the time wont presure u without knowing what to do when its the time to leave...

if you want my help as extra help the only i can do is to give u my email cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy and have a look on my website pets2adopt to see how many dogs are waiting...but sometimes...you find the one in a minute once the poster it was there for months!!!

Sorry no image available

Thanks for that - all of our dogs / bitches are spayed / neutured. Our huskie is a x breed so a real easy dog in the summer.

We are hoping to take 3 of the 6 home to the UK with us, but would have problems renting a house with more. Heart renching, but we have given them such a good start in life.

Happy to have them advertised with photos but I think that if people actually come and meet them - their personalities will speak volumes for them.

Please help! I know there are a lot of unwanted dogs out there but these are tried and tested with other animals and kids so really would make great family pets. Plus all vaccines etc up to date.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

hello

i have the website pets2adopt and i advertise for free posters with photos, and all the details and phone number for any pets that have lost, found or need to be rehomed...

also we can help u with spay in better prices or with no cost once are strays...

about husky and other similar breeds that are not healthy to be in cyprus we believe that is better to be spays before u give them in a good home once a lot of ppl they abandoned them in the street cause they have a lot of needs during the summer especially.

also they take this kind of breeds for breeding for easy money...my experience in this breed the last few months is that i made poster for more than 20 huskies in the last 4 months! more even from hunting or poodle breeds!

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnboy-693052 - 8 years ago

Oh and about a year and a half old!!

Sorry no image available

Cody is brown and white with toffee coloured eyes and short hair - a much softer version of the true husky.

Sorry no image available

Thankyou for all your enquireis. There has been loads! The heart strings were really starting to pull with the thought of finding homes for these beautiful animals but now we feel much more assured.

I forgot to put a number on the post. If you are genuinely interested please call:

Faith - 96646456 or John - 99080780

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by fernandez77 - 8 years ago

pls send us some pics of the kittens to jamie77richards@googlemail.com thank u hope all goes well for you in the uk xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by Miaandgrace - 8 years ago

Hello

Is the husky still availible .?

what is he/she crossed with?

And how old and what colour ?