DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Horse riders wanted

Posted by pancake-672692 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ibolyka - 7 years ago

Hello!
do you still need help with the horses?

Sorry no image available
Posted by M9VRK - 7 years ago

Hi

I know it was some time ago, but are you still looking for help? I work in the middle east and i plan to spend approx 3 weeks every 7 weeks in Peyia, i have family in Kamares and im looking to fill my time in during the weeks that i am there. I have done some riding in the past nothing major, purely a novice but ive alwyas handled myself and more importantly the horses well and touch wood ive never come off one the wrong side yet. :)

Either way, please let me know and when im over there in 4 weeks then i can meet up with you?

Thanks

Adam

Sorry no image available
Posted by ScattyAnnie - 7 years ago

Hi, I'm on Facebook - Anne Parsons - Sunbury on Thames. Invite me as a friend and you can also see pictures of my Skipper.

My mobile no. is 96877424.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pancake-672692 - 7 years ago

Thanks to Georgia and Lindsey but we still need more helpers and riders please Text 99303153

Sorry no image available
Posted by pancake-672692 - 8 years ago

Sounds great. We will look forward to meeting you.

If you are on facebook send me your name and you can see pics and updates on the horses.

Otherwise save my mobile 00357 99303153.

Regards,

Pany :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ScattyAnnie - 8 years ago

HI, i;m moving to Cyprus in early December having just put my horse out on permanent loan. I would love to spend time with your horses as I am already missing mine desperately. I have already packed loads of horse stuff as I had the intention of seeking out someone with horses to help out. I will keep your details and if ok with you, contact you when I get there. Scatty

Sorry no image available
Posted by pancake-672692 - 8 years ago

part time or occasional help is welcome